The contents of our entire website (including but not limited to any links, resources, products, SELFieDOCS or as the case may be) is available for information purposes only. Seek custom legal advice in relation to your situation. Collaborative Legal Solutions makes no warranties, statements or representations regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, relevancy, authenticity or any of its content or information on it. This website should not be used as a substitute for legal advice, and you should not rely on any information contained on or through this site. You are responsible for verifying this website for its contents, relevancy, accuracy, currency and suitability. Collaborative Legal Solutions makes no warranties or representations that this website and its contents is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination and the reader purchases, views, uses and/or downloads information and/or documents, at its own risk.
Collaborative Legal Solutions is not responsible to you or anyone for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website and/or any of the content. This includes any interference or damage to yours or any other party’s computer system. You are responsible for the precautions you take or do not take. Collaborative Legal Solutions disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, loss, damages and costs including punitive costs, you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in anyway for any reason. Liability incurred by Collaborative Legal Solutions is limited under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (s68A). Collaborative Legal Solutions is not liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential loss or special loss arising from the use of this website, including loss of business profits.
SELFieDOCS are fictitious sample legal documents available for purchase and intended for general information and illustrative purposes only. By downloading SELFieDOCSs you accept that Collaborative Legal Solutions, its directors, officers, employees, agents and any related bodies corporate or otherwise, will not be liable to you in any way for any loss, damage, cost or expense you may suffer or incur throughout the use of SELFieDOCS whatsoever. Any reliance on or in SELFieDOCS is at your own risk. You acknowledge no legal advice has been provided by us.
Seek custom legal advice in relation to your own situation and before preparing and signing any document whatsoever.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Collaborative Legal Solutions online Terms and Conditions are detailed below.
1.This Collaborative Legal Solutions site at www.collaborativelegalsolutions.com.au (“a Site”) is a website where you can select, order and download documents (fictitious sample legal documents, services or otherwise as described) as advertised on the Site from Collaborative Legal Solutions (ABN 62 935 306 582) (“Collaborative Legal Solutions”, “us” or “we”). 2. Please read these terms and conditions before accessing or using the Site. If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain your parent or guardian’s consent before accessing and using the Site. 3. Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of products and/or SELFieDOCS through the Site, is subject to these terms and conditions.
Compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
4. You agree to be bound by our Disclaimer and comply with these Terms & Conditions (whichever is the earlier): (a) by using the site generally; and (b) by selecting documents to purchase and/or lodge an order and by completing your payment details (being redirected to the PayPal website which is entirely independent of our website or otherwise) and you agree to indemnify Collaborative Legal Solutions in relation to any acts or omissions by you or on your behalf in relation to your use of our Site and PayPal’s Site.
Purchase of Products and/or SELFieDOCS
Acceptance or rejection of your request to purchase
11. We reserve the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason, including if the requested document or service is not available, if there is an error whatsoever with our site or PayPal’s site. (“the sites”); 12. Each Order request placed for Products through the Sites that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products. For each Order accepted by us, we will supply the Products in that Order to you in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. 13. If we reject an Order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the Order or within a reasonable time after you submit your Order. 14. We reserve the right to cancel your Order for any reason whatsoever.
Delivery of Products
15. We only deliver Products electronically and at your cost which can be downloaded with Adobe Reader (a free PDF viewer can be downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/reader/. 16. You are solely responsible for ensuring you have the right technical requirements on your part. We are not responsible for any issues on your part and you agree to indemnify us for any additional costs incurred in our assisting you to resolve your problems immediately upon our reasonable request, if extensive and necessary. Alternative downloadable measures can be made solely at our discretion, where requested. 17. You acknowledge that we may record the details of any identification provided in relation to your Order.
Fraud and risk assessment
18. We may have processes in place to assist in detecting transactions that may be illegal or in breach of these terms. We may contact you by telephone or email to confirm your payment and information details. If we are unable to confirm these details, we may cancel your Order. If you are unsure whether the person contacting is from Collaborative Legal Solutions please Contact Us.
Risk and title
19. Risk in the Product(s) passes to you at the time of the earlier of: (a) selecting the Product or service for purchase; (b) receipt of payment ; or (c) the electronic delivery of those Products to you.
Cancelling an order
20. We may cancel any Request Order or part thereof (including any Orders that we may have accepted) without any notice to you and for any reason whatsoever and at our discretion. This may include but not be limited to, if: (a) the requested Products in that Order are not available (b) there is an error in any information relating to the Products, the price or the product description posted on the Site in relation to the relevant Product in that Order; or (c) That Order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions. 21. If we cancel an Order in accordance with Clause 20 (a) or (b) (where product is unavailable or for some other reason) we will endeavour to rectify the problem as soon as possible and provide you with the correct document at the correct price. If that is not possible we will cancel the order and will refund your original payment method or through alternative means). 22. Clause 20 (c) (where you are in breach of these terms and conditions): we take no responsibility for your breach and it is at our discretion to issue a refund. If no charge has been processed, then no refund will be issued. If you rectify your breach then you may wish to re-order the Product at your risk. 23. It is at our discretion to manually provide for the electronic transmission during usual business hours. 24. Once your Product has been selected, requested or ordered then no refund will be processed by us to you irrespective of whether you have received the Product. 25. You may not cancel an Order once payment has been entered and accepted. We have a no returns policy. Select with great care.
Fees and charges
26. We will charge you, and you agree to pay the following fees and charges in relation to an Order that we accept (as applicable) (a) the purchase price of each Product ordered (b) the cancellation fee for an order that is cancelled will depend on the situation and we will notify you of the cancellation fees as incurred, as incurred by us; and (c) any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions. 27. All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products include GST and other costs and charges, where applicable. 28. The purchase price of each Product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your Order. The purchase price of a Product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our other products offered through Collaborative Legal Solutions. 29. You acknowledge that: (a) We are not required or obliged to match any prices for any Products that is available through the Site at our office or vice versa; and (b) That the Product may differ in our office or provided elsewhere from time to time; 30. That if a Product that you have ordered is not available then we may substitute the form of delivery of your Product according to your Order within 3-5 business days and failing this we reserve the right to cancel your order. 31. It is your responsibility to ensure that your inbox of the computer, and or email address provided contains enough space to receive your Product ordered. You indemnify us for any additional time spent in assisting you rectify this situation and we reserve our rights to cancel your order and issue a refund at our sole discretion, if necessary and at our discretion.
32. You must pay the fees and charges online using the online payment methods in clause 33. Via PayPal, we accept payment the following methods and credit cards: (a) Via your PayPal account; (b) By Visa and Visa Debit; and (c) By MasterCard and MasterCard Debit; 34. If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment or PayPal account for your Order that is accepted by us, then we may notify you of dishonour and cancel your Order. 35. You authorise Collaborative Legal Solutions to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted Order from your nominated PayPal account, credit card or debit card to pay for the fees and charges.36. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means. 37. For Orders, a receipt will be made available at the time of purchase which specifies the total fees and charges for the Products in the Order including the dollar value paid.
38. The Collaborative Legal Solutions Policy in clause 39 applies to all purchases of Products using the Site and forms part of these terms and conditions. 39. We have a ‘No Return’ Policy. Please ensure you carefully select the Product of your choice as no refund or returns will be provided whatsoever and this includes a selection made by mistake or in error or placed by a third party, whether in duplication or for any reason whatsoever.
Your general obligations:
You: 40. Must ensure that you enter correct information as requested including a valid email address with sufficient space to receive the download or receive the Product. 41. are responsible for any costs associated with accessing our Site, including Internet access fees and any software(s) required; 42. are responsible for any person that accesses the Site on your behalf; 43. agree that we may charge you for all Products that we agree to supply to you that have been ordered using your information provided through the Site; and 44. Should ensure you make your selection carefully as no refunds will be processed.
45. You must not: (a) Use the Site for any activities that breaches any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to the relevant standards or codes; (b) Use this Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site; (c) Use other person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site; (d) Post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings; (e) Tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site; (f) Knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site; (g) Use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site; (h) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; (i) Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site; (j) Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site or reformat, copy, replace or re-sell the Product purchased. All Rights Reserved. (k) Create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences; (l) Use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct; (m) Take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (n) Use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (o) Attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
46. You warrant that:(a) the person receiving the Products at the electronic delivery address on your behalf is authorised by you to do so; (b) all information and data provided by you through the Site or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date; 47. You will have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any Order to us.
48. You are responsible to ensure that the Product selection is made carefully and you acknowledge that you should obtain legal advice in relation to your own situation. You acknowledge that Products are fictitious sample legal documents available for purchase and intended for general information and illustrative purposes only. 49. You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site or a Product for any purpose. Refer to our Disclaimer above which applies to our Terms & Conditions. 50. We exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of this agreement; and 51. We will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to this agreement in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct.
Intellectual property rights
56. You: (a) acknowledge that the copyright in the Site, software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Site, the selection and layout of the Site and the content and materials on the Site (the Materials) are owned by or licensed to us; (b) must not modify, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way or communicate to the public a Material without our prior written consent; and (c) Must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this Site without our prior written consent. 57. You may; (a) view the contents and Materials; (b) Print hard copies for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing Products but not for any other use, including commercial use; (c) Where this site contains registered trademarks and other trademarks which are protected by law, you must not use any without our prior consents.
Changes to these terms and conditions
58. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. Please ensure you read these carefully each time you agree to them during your selection process. 59. The terms and conditions apply to each Order. 60. Jurisdiction is Brisbane in the State of Queensland, Australia.
61. GST has the meaning it has in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cwlth); 62. Product means any item we advertise for sale including SELFieDOCS as advertised on this Site; 63. Order or Request means any order for a Product submitted using the Site.
Collaborative Legal Solutions is committed to ensuring that personal information collected is dealt with in accordance with the Information Privacy Principles contained in the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) and the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (covering collection, use and disclosure, data quality, data security, openness, access and correction, identifiers, anonymity, trans-border data flows, and sensitive information). Refer also to the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld).
Collaborative Legal Solutions has developed procedures to prevent unauthorised use and access to personal information collected by it. Information provided by clients and members of the public may be used to fulfil Collaborative Legal Solutions internal polices and may include name, address, concerns, contact details, date of birth.
Members and the public have the right to request access to any personal information which relates to them and the right to request that information be corrected should it be inaccurate. Information provided by clients and the public may be disclosed to regulatory bodies in other States and/or foreign countries, premium funders and other statutory bodies where required by law.
Information provided by clients and members of the community will be used to maintain our internal policies including to assist in providing access to services, educational and professional development programs and to provide information, promotional materials and incentives that may be offered by Collaborative Legal Solutions from time to time. It will also be used to conduct research to indemnify and analyse the ongoing needs of clients and members of the community.
Collaborative Legal Solutions is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of users of this website.
When you visit the Collaborative Legal Solutions website, our server records your visit and logs certain information for statistical and diagnostic purposes only. A tracking cookie is used which identifies the user over an entire browsing session and also over repeat visits to the website. In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect activity logs.
Information that may be collected includes:
- the requesting IP address;
- the type of browser being used;
- the date and time of the visit;
- the pages and resources accessed and downloaded;
- the previous site visited;
- the user ID used to access the page, if any.
Collaborative Legal Solutions website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
If you have a complaint in relation to the way in which your personal information is being handled by Collaborative Legal Solutions, please contact us by writing to The Principal Solicitor, Collaborative Legal Solutions, PO Box 244, Rochedale South, Qld 4123. If you have any questions about this statement, please Contact Us.